Legend College Preparatory 2017 Summer School
Legend College Preparatory develops student talent with thorough coursework, assistance in goal-setting, and college planning. Many of our students capitalize on the summer to:
- Advance themselves in their math progression
- Complete prerequisites for advanced courses
- Add to the number of AP courses they will complete in their high school career
- Explore domain expertise to determine their future majors
Overall, Legend’s students become stronger college candidates as a result of their studies and preparation. Summers at Legend College Preparatory consist of attendance during our first and/or second session. Within each session, students will progress through one year’s worth of content in six weeks (for the first session) or three weeks (for the second session). The number of teaching hours is identical in each session, although the overall time in the second session is more condensed. We consider the second session to naturally be a little more challenging than the first session.
For more information:
- about general class information, please click here to learn more.
- about class dates and meeting times, please click here to learn more.
- about tuition and make-up policy and tuition, please click here to learn more.
- about general policies for summer school, please click here to learn more.
The newest addition to our list is AP Capstone Program. Legend is one of approximately 1,000 schools worldwide to implement this innovative diploma program which allows students to develop the skills that add to college success: research, collaboration, and communication. This program consists of two courses taken in sequence: AP Seminar and AP Research. This summer, we want to prepare as many students as possible to start taking the first course of AP Capstone program in the fall. For students ambitious enough for this endeavor, we encourage enrollment in AP courses relevant for students who have some college majors in mind.
Legend College Preparatory will start AP Seminar in the fall of 2017. Click here to learn more.